OUI / DUI DEFENSE
I have been stopped for an OUI or DUI. What should I do?
1. Stop the car as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. Have your license and registration ready for the officer, but do not volunteer it until he or she asks.
3. If the officer asks about your alcohol consumption, refuse to answer the question.
4. If the officer asks you to step out of the vehicle, and you are not under arrest, refuse. You have this right.
5. If the officer asks if you would submit to a Breathalyzer, refuse. You have this right. ***(This is a personal decision made by you and may have consequences of further license loss).
6. If the officer decides to arrest you, speak and move as little as possible, both in the cruiser and at the station. Do not resist in any way.
7. If you are arrested, you will be granted a phone call. Arrange for bail and leave the station in an orderly manner.
8. Call the Law Offices of Randy J. Milou as soon as possible. We have years of criminal defense experience and will work hard to protect your rights.
As a criminal defense firm, The Law Offices of Randy J. Milou are dedicated to providing effective and experienced representation in criminal law matters to clients throughout Massachusetts. We successfully represent clients accused of both misdemeanors and felonies in the Superior and District Courts.
If you have been charged with a crime, your life is too important to delay. Call The Law Offices of Randy J. Milou and become their next client to be found NOT GUILTY.
phone: (413) 781.5400
|Home | Criminal Defense | Personal Injury l Estate Planning | Landlord Tenant | Firm Overview | Contact
This website is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute the rendering of legal or professional services.
Website designed by www.newrealitywebsolutions.com
||The Law Offices of Randy J. Milou
52 Mulberry St.
Springfield, MA 01105